Resources available to help support patients prescribed ZIRABEV
At Pfizer Oncology Together, we treat your individual needs as a priority. We'll help eligible patients find resources for financial assistance and other day-to-day challenges you may be facing. Because when it comes to support, we're in this together. For live, personalized support, call 1-877-744-5675.
The Prescribing Information for ZIRABEV does not include ovarian, fallopian tube, or peritoneal cancer. Support is not available for patients prescribed ZIRABEV to treat these conditions.
Eligible,* commercially insured patients† may pay as little as $0 per ZIRABEV treatment.‡ Limits, terms, and conditions apply.
This program covers up to $25,000 per calendar year§
There are no income requirements for patients to qualify
For information on enrollment, claims submissions, and reimbursement, visit PfizerOncologyTogether.com to download the Co-Pay Savings Program Brochure
To apply, download the Pfizer Oncology Together enrollment form and fill out the required fields.
This form requires some information from your healthcare provider, so it's best to fill it out together.
Care Champion Support
At Pfizer Oncology Together, our Care Champions, who have social work experience, can offer you resources that may help with some of your day-to-day challenges||:
Connections to emotional support resources
Educational information on topics such as nutrition
Connections to an independent organization that helps eligible patients find rides and lodging for treatment-related appointments
Information to help you prepare for leaving or returning to work
Help identifying financial assistance resources for eligible patients
||Some services are provided through third-party organizations that operate independently and are not controlled by Pfizer.
Availability of services and eligibility requirements are determined solely by these organizations.
*Terms and Conditions
By using this program, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions below:
- The Pfizer Oncology Together Co-Pay Savings Program for Injectables for ZIRABEV is not valid for patients that are enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as "La Reforma de Salud").
- Program offer is not valid for cash-paying patients.
- Patients prescribed ZIRABEV for ovarian, fallopian tube, or peritoneal cancer are not eligible for this co-pay savings program.
- With this program, eligible patients may pay as little as $0 co-pay per ZIRABEV treatment, subject to a maximum benefit of $25,000 per calendar year for out-of-pocket expenses for ZIRABEV including co-pays or coinsurances.
- The amount of any benefit is the difference between your co-pay and $0.
- After the maximum of $25,000 you will be responsible for the remaining monthly out-of-pocket costs.
- Patient must have private insurance with coverage of ZIRABEV.
- This offer is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private insurance plans or other private health or pharmacy benefit programs.
- You must deduct the value of this assistance from any reimbursement request submitted to your private insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf.
- You are responsible for reporting use of the program to any private insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the program, as may be required.
- You should not use the program if your insurer or health plan prohibits use of manufacturer co-pay assistance programs.
- This program is not valid where prohibited by law.
- This program cannot be combined with any other savings, free trial or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- This program is not health insurance.
- This program is good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- This program is limited to 1 per person during this offering period and is not transferable.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- Data related to your redemption of the program assistance may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Pfizer, for market research and other purposes related to assessing Pfizer's programs. Data shared with Pfizer will be aggregated and de-identified; it will be combined with data related to other assistance redemptions and will not identify you.
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this program without notice.
- This program may not be available to patients in all states.
- For more information about Pfizer, visit www.pfizer.com.
- For more information about the Pfizer Oncology Together Co-Pay Savings Program for Injectables, call 1-877-744-5675, or write to
Pfizer Oncology Together Co-Pay Savings Program for lnjectables
P.O. Box 220366
Charlotte, NC 28222
- Program terms will expire at the end of each calendar year. Before the calendar year ends, you will receive information and eligibility requirements for continued participation.
†For patients to be eligible for the lnjectables Co-Pay Program for ZIRABEV, they must have commercial insurance that covers ZIRABEV and they cannot be enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program. Whether a co-pay expense is eligible for the lnjectables Co-Pay Program for ZIRABEV benefit, will be determined at the time the benefit is paid. Co-pay expenses must be in connection with a separately paid claim for ZIRABEV administered in the outpatient setting.
‡The lnjectables Co-Pay Program for ZIRABEV will pay the co-pay for ZIRABEV up to the annual assistance limit of $25,000 per calendar year per patient.
§The Injectables Co-Pay Program for ZIRABEV provides assistance for eligible, commercially insured patients prescribed ZIRABEV for co-pays or coinsurance incurred for ZIRABEV up to $25,000 per calendar year. It does not cover or provide support for supplies, services, procedures, or any other physician-related services associated with ZIRABEV treatment.